1) What is plotter?
Plotter is a machine that is used for cutting, drawing or plot any shape from computer using software such as Adobe illustrator, CorelDraw, AutoCAD or Artcut. Plotter comes in many shapes & sizes, from small format in A4 size to large format up to 64 inch wide. There are many well-known brands such as Roland, Mimaki, Epson, HP, XEROX, Grapthec & Silhouette. Plotter in large format normally comes with a printer, allows user to print & cut accurately.
2) Which industry uses plotter for their business?
Souvenirs and printing industry uses a plotter to facilitate their work, such as producing tags, boxes and also large-sized stickers for wall decoration. Architecture industry also uses plotter to draw a plan and build a mockup building.
3) What is CAMEO?
The Silhouette CAMEO is an electronic cutting machine that connect to your computer. It's about the same size as a small printer and comes with a software that enables you to basically create anything and then cut it with paper, vinyl, fabric, or heat transfer material. The possibilities are endless.
4) What is Curio?
The Silhouette Curio is one of Silhouette's newest craft machines for DIY projects that is loaded with features.
Curio can perform the following tasks:
- Etch on metal
5) What are the differences between CAMEO and CURIO?
Currently, Silhouette Cameo is one of the most popular cutter plotter in the market. The machine is ideal for professional use, it allows you to create custom designs using powerful software, and cut detailed images. It is ideal for any printing & sticker sector even though the type of material it can cut is limited,
Silhouette Curio is equipped with functionalities beyond cutting as compared to Cameo, ideal for any handicraft / industry that requires professional finishing.
Both Silhouette CAMEO / CURIO was design in small size within A3 size plotter for home based usage with high capability that can cut with 10 feet long.
6) Limited time offer
7) What is included in the Cameo package?
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
1) Why should you purchase CAMEO / CURIO from Liberty Printing?
1) Professional trainer with more than 5 years experience specialised in printing fields ready to assist
2) FREE online Silhouette Workshop to help you improve your skills & technical support anytime, anywhere
3) Easy to order process with Online Order Form & Order History Tracking
4) Cash & Carry and No Minimum Order Quantity
5) Worldwide Delivery Service
6) Friendly Customer Service & reliable After Sales service
1) How it works?
Using Silhouette Studio as a software connected to Silhouette CAMEO & CURIO to unleash your creativity and turn it into reality! Have a sneak peek on video about the silhouette CAMEO & CURIO here.
2) How will Silhouette Workshop helps you?
Through our experience, we learned a lot of silhouette CAMEO tips & tactics! Join us now!
3) How to buy Silhouette CAMEO?
Contact our friendly sales adviser <AMIN : 019-984 8151 / ELAINE : 019-985 8151>
to understand more about Silhouette CAMEO 3.